PSG star’s dad responds to Barcelona transfer links with fake claim

PSG star’s dad responds to Barcelona transfer links with fake claim Featured

By / Transfers / Sunday, 13 January 2019 16:33

The Paris Saint-Germain star became the world’s most expensive player when he moved to France from Barcelona in a £200million deal in 2017.

But it has been claimed he was keen to return to the Nou Camp less than two years after quitting the club.

One report in Spain said his dad had begged Barca chiefs to do all they can to re-sign him and El Mundo say he has been in contact with them on five separate occasions.

However, he responded to the report on social media by claiming it was completely false.
Barca vice president Jordi Cardoner has already moved to quash the rumours and claims it will be difficult for the Brazilian to return due to the manner in which he left.

"He was the one who left," he said in October.

"It would be different if we hadn't believed in him [and let him leave] and now we wanted to bring him back, but that's not the case."

Neymar has also been linked with a move to Real Madrid and both La Liga rivals are known to be looking for attacking reinforcements.
Barca lost Munir to Sevilla last week and want to provide some competition for Luis Suarez.

Philippe Coutinho is also struggling to settle since his move from Liverpool and has found himself linked with a move away.

Manager Ernesto Valverde admits he might dip into the transfer market in the January window.

Source:https://www.express.co.uk

Tags

Author

Cholo Radjavi

Cholo Radjavi

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.